Articles on this Page
- 03/05/13--04:30: _Team Insights Revie...
- 03/07/13--04:30: _Sendloop Review – E...
- 03/11/13--05:30: _Ideascale Review – ...
- 03/15/13--05:30: _Outright Review – A...
- 04/05/13--02:35: _Vorex Review – User...
- 04/10/13--02:31: _Lexity Review – Ben...
- 04/17/13--05:33: _AIMcrm Review – Cus...
- 04/25/13--05:30: _Vivocha Review – Co...
- 05/07/13--05:30: _Cyfe Review — All-i...
- 05/09/13--04:20: _AtMail Review – Ema...
- 11/08/12--04:30: _Speed Up Your Billi...
- 11/09/12--04:30: _Design Without The ...
- 11/12/12--04:30: _Eliminate Paper Wit...
- 11/13/12--04:00: _What Apps Are Neede...
- 11/14/12--04:00: _Why It Is Time To ...
- 11/23/12--04:30: _Answer Your Custome...
- 11/27/12--04:30: _Save Money And Time...
- 11/30/12--04:30: _A CRM Designed for ...
- 12/06/12--04:24: _A Great App that He...
- 12/07/12--04:00: _13 Terrific Apps Fo...
- 12/10/12--04:00: _How To Increase Kno...
- 12/12/12--04:31: _Make Online Learnin...
- 12/13/12--04:00: _7 Awesome Apps For ...
- 12/18/12--04:30: _Collaborate Effecti...
- 12/20/12--04:30: _Create Attractive, ...
- 12/21/12--04:30: _Employee Training H...
- 12/28/12--04:29: _Keep Better Track O...
- 01/08/13--04:30: _A Survey Tool For E...
- 01/08/13--04:30: _Google Apps vs Offi...
- 01/09/13--04:30: _Finally a Cloud-bas...
- 01/10/13--04:30: _Doing Magic with Me...
- 02/06/13--04:30: _Store, Search, Back...
- 02/08/13--04:30: _Basecamp Review — P...
- 02/11/13--04:30: _GooodJob Review — T...
- 02/12/13--04:30: _Mad Mimi Review – E...
- 02/13/13--04:30: _GimeTalk Review — I...
- 02/14/13--04:45: _QuickBooks Online R...
- 02/19/13--04:30: _LinkGard Review – M...
- 02/21/13--04:30: _SalonBooker Review ...
- 02/25/13--04:30: _Payment Evolution R...
- 02/27/13--04:30: _TimeOffManager Revi...
- 03/01/13--04:30: _KiSSFLOW Review – K...
- 05/21/13--05:30: _PostScan Mail Revie...
- 06/06/13--05:35: _Infusionsoft Review...
- 06/10/13--05:30: _Colibri Tool Review...
- 06/12/13--05:30: _Marketo Review — Po...
- 06/26/13--05:33: _Zendesk Review – Su...
- 06/27/13--05:30: _WinWeb Review – The...
- 07/05/13--05:10: _dozeo Review – Beau...
- 10/15/14--11:31: _7 Things Your Custo...
- 03/05/13--04:30: Team Insights Review – How to Motivate a Team with a Web App
- 03/07/13--04:30: Sendloop Review – Email Simplicity, Reliability, And Metrics
- 03/11/13--05:30: Ideascale Review – Share Ideas Simply and Effectively
- 03/15/13--05:30: Outright Review – Automated Bookkeeping That’s Easy
- 04/05/13--02:35: Vorex Review – User Friendly Project Management
- 04/10/13--02:31: Lexity Review – Beneficial Suite of Apps For eCommerce Owners
- 04/25/13--05:30: Vivocha Review – Convert Online Visitors Faster
- 05/07/13--05:30: Cyfe Review — All-in-One Business Dashboard
- 05/09/13--04:20: AtMail Review – Email Management for Small to Medium Sized Business
- 11/08/12--04:30: Speed Up Your Billing Process — Review of ChargeBee
- 11/09/12--04:30: Design Without The Designer Price Tag — Review of The PDF Chef
- 11/12/12--04:30: Eliminate Paper Without Losing The Trail — Review of Turbine
- 11/13/12--04:00: What Apps Are Needed To Create A Successful Etsy Business
- 11/14/12--04:00: Why It Is Time To Get Your Business Plan Done
- 11/30/12--04:30: A CRM Designed for Nonprofit & Associations — NeonCRM Review
- 12/07/12--04:00: 13 Terrific Apps For Usability Experts
- 12/10/12--04:00: How To Increase Knowledge Sharing In Your Company
- 12/12/12--04:31: Make Online Learning Easy – Review of TalentLMS
- 12/13/12--04:00: 7 Awesome Apps For Savvy Lawyers
- 12/18/12--04:30: Collaborate Effectively And Efficiently — Review Of Threads
- 12/21/12--04:30: Employee Training Has Never Been Easier — Review Inquisiq r3 LMS
- 12/28/12--04:29: Keep Better Track Of Billable Time — Review of Time Cockpit
- 01/08/13--04:30: A Survey Tool For Everyone — Review of Survey Expression
- 01/10/13--04:30: Doing Magic with Membership Management — Review of Wild Apricot
- 02/08/13--04:30: Basecamp Review — Project Management for Everyone
- 02/11/13--04:30: GooodJob Review — Turn Your Employees Into Recruiters
- 02/12/13--04:30: Mad Mimi Review – Email Marketing Made Beautiful
- 02/19/13--04:30: LinkGard Review – Manage Work Processes Efficiently with Google Apps
- 02/21/13--04:30: SalonBooker Review – Make Appointments with Ease
- 02/25/13--04:30: Payment Evolution Review – Finally Payroll Software That Works
- 02/27/13--04:30: TimeOffManager Review – Keep Track of Employees Leave
- 03/01/13--04:30: KiSSFLOW Review – Keeping Google Apps Workflows Simple
- 05/21/13--05:30: PostScan Mail Review — Manage your Post Mail as Email
- 06/10/13--05:30: Colibri Tool Review – Measure Trends & Analyze Conversions
- 06/12/13--05:30: Marketo Review — Powerful Marketing Automation
- 06/26/13--05:33: Zendesk Review – Support and Engage Your Customers
- 06/27/13--05:30: WinWeb Review – The Future of Business
- 07/05/13--05:10: dozeo Review – Beautify Digital Encounters
- 10/15/14--11:31: 7 Things Your Customer Service Team Is Probably Doing Wrong
Team Insights has been developed by a Brighton based company, HowToMotivateATeam Ltd, and that is exactly what it does. It works alongside existing HR software and process to survey your team and identify exactly where you need to focus to engage and motivate them. Why is this important? Well there is a lot of research that [...]
The heart and soul of any online business effort is the mailing list. Sendloop says they are making it easy to send good looking emails and conduct effective ad campaigns. If it makes my email process simpler, it’s worth checking out. In this Sendloop review, the app creator Cem Hurturk says that he created it [...]
Ideascale is a simple and straightforward place for customers, clients and stakeholders to come together and share ideas. Feedback and ideas from a variety of sources is shared on Ideascale, which has been a cloud-based system since 2008. IdeaScale uses the tagline “Empower Innovation,” describing their value-add as the ability to bring out the best [...]
If you run a small business and are have been struggling with excess amounts of paperwork and confusing spreadsheets, you’re in luck. Outright is a comprehensive and easy-to-use online accounting program that simplifies the bookkeeping process. With Outright you will be able to organize your small business income and expenses, link your bank and credit [...]
Vorex provides an excellent Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution that is above anything you may have considered before, a true project management tools and resources to help you simplify your projects and entire business. In this Vorex review we will describe some of the high-quality tools offered that include expense tracking, time tracking, reporting, HR, invoicing, [...]
Lexity is an excellent source of tools for e-commerce websites including real-time analytics, visitor tracking and several other insights. It includes a variety of tools such as extensions, apps, plugins, Amazon Shopping, Google Shopping, Facebook Retargeting, Facebook Live Store and other marketing tools. If you want to run an e-commerce site, Lexity offers all the tools and [...]
AIMcrm offers unique and powerful software and apps for customer relationship management (CRM). The software goes above and beyond the CRM you will find elsewhere, offering excellent tools, Internet marketing advice, automation software, up-to-date technology and the ability to capture and track customer relationship information with ease. As a freelancer who uses a CRM on [...]
This product is essential for meeting and talking with your customers choosing between different communication media and, if your desire is to convert visitors to customers, it allows you to proactively engage with them, based on their navigation behavior. Easily meet with your customers and conduct a one on one conversation via this platform. Vivocha allows you [...]
Businesses today live and die by having access to the right information at the right time. Unfortunately, most businesses have the tools they use to analyze and understand various data points scattered from one end of the World Wide Web to another. It makes it difficult to keep up with all the information, as it’s [...]
Businesses today need every edge to ensure that they come out ahead of their competitors. Thankfully programs like AtMail come along. The problem for many small businesses trying to make it big on the World Wide Web is that there are many tools and programs promising impressive results. Because there are so many, it it’s [...]
Recurring billing can be a recurring headache for small businesses and new startups. One company has stepped in with automated billing and subscription services. Today I am reviewing ChargeBee, a company that is focusing on subscription and billing management. These tedious but essential jobs are not my strong point, tasks that many small Internet businesspeople [...]
Though it is easy enough to put a document into PDF format, making it look interesting costs you either money to hire a designer or time to figure out how to get the business graphics and type arranged well. Thankfully, the The PDF Chef offers an alternative. Tired Of Designer Fees And Long Learning Curves? [...]
Every single business, no matter how big or small has paperwork. Pretty much all businesses have purchase orders, expense reports, performance appraisals, and more. TurbineHQ was created because of Matthew Stibbe’s, CEO of Turbine, personal experiences running a company in the 90s with 70 people and way too many forms. He sold the business in 2000, [...]
Etsy is an awesome and busy place in which you can buy and sell handmade items. Thousands of business minded crafters, artists, and creative people use the platform to sell their products. Most are handmade but some are vintage items and supplies for crafters. Etsy has a great set up that is easy to understand, [...]
Creating a business plan is the first step to starting a successful business. I stress the word “successful” because it’s a proven fact that people who have a plan, even when they modify it as time goes on, are more successful than those without a plan. Having a business plan shows how serious you [...]
Getting answers as soon as possible as a customer is a wonderful thing, being able to deliver those answers as a small business, is priceless. I checked out Userlike, live chat software for websites and iOS apps. I know if I have a question about a product and can’t find the answer quickly, I simply [...]
As a small business owner providing that personal touch is so important in helping you stand out from the “big guys”, but using a support system that can scale with your growing customer base is also needed so that you can continue to make excellent support a consistent part of your business. I often find [...]
Confusion is common with the volunteer organizations I belong to. That’s why I was interested to review NeonCRM by Z2 Systems, Inc. They say they can offer nonprofit organizations and associations an easy-to-use, accessible platform to house all of their most important information about their members, donors, event attendees, Board members, and volunteers in one system. [...]
Today’s technology has given us a number of ways to keep communications open between employee and employer, it can be quite confusing. Using Hello Scheduling keeps everything in one place so there are no misunderstandings. When everyone is up-to-date with what is going on and organized, things get done much more efficiently. No More Schedule [...]
In a survey about user experience, conducted by Compuware, results show that a bad web experience will drive 46 percent of tablet users to competitive web sites and 33 percent are less likely to purchase from that company. That means for businesses that run a website that the work of a usability expert can be critical for the success [...]
Workers in the cubicle culture tend to agree that face-to-face get-togethers are the single best way to share knowledge in a company. Some like the idea of weekly lunch meetings centered around a single idea as long as they are informal. One way is having a facilitator keep the topic gently in view by introducing [...]
Setting up a learning course for your employees or customers is a lot of work. TalentLMS feels it offers a simple way for you to develop a program of study and an attractive platform for your students to take it. I’ve encountered some pretty ragged looking training sites when I’ve taken classes online. I’m looking [...]
Lawyers have access to incredible technology today. Today, many lawyers file paperwork electronically via court websites, rather than take them physically over to the court house, and even they schedule court time via the Internet today. With the advent of the iPad and cloud computing technology, there are even more things that a lawyer can [...]
Working with a group in which some are freelance, some are telecommuting, some working out of another office, can be confusing and frustrating. As a freelancer, I am always on the lookout for an easy-to-use and accessible tool that helps a group connect. Threads says it makes online collaboration simple. Let’s take a look. If [...]
As a small business owner, I really need forms to find out what my website visitors are thinking. But designing the form and installing it can literally take me days. So I am totally excited to review 123ContactForm. They say form building and publishing is as easy as 1-2-3. Let’s see! How to Get a [...]
As a business owner, you understand the importance of making sure that each and every one of your employees are working the way you need them to be working. You know how things should be done and want everyone doing things the same way. Training can be a big issue when things are changing all [...]
Keeping track of time spent for billing is a necessary, but often irritating and complicated task. As a freelancer, I have some projects that are billed at an hourly basis. To do this I must keep track of my time in a way that works for me, as well as my client. time cockpit says [...]
Surveys for your blog or surveys sent out to readers via email are limited in most free online survey tools. The number of questions and how they can be asked are capped. It can also be difficult to know how to organize and design them. Survey Expression calls itself the best free online tool you [...]
Google has started charging new users for the Google Apps for Business, its online suite of software applications, for companies with under 10 users who had it for free before last week’s announcement. Their reason is that “with focus we’ll be able to do even more for our business customers.” Let´s see what that means [...]
It costs money to buy cash registers, software, hardware. My friend who runs two small espresso spots gets frustrated because he wants to know how sales are going when he’s out and about. Training his clerks to use the cash register software takes time. ShopKeep says it can help a retailer like him out, calling [...]
Setting up a membership site can be intimidating, especially if you have different member levels, want to accept payments and have limited tech skills. Poetically named membership management app Wild Apricot says it provides Member Management Magic. As a freelancer, I have worked with a client who used Wild Apricot before and I must confess I [...]
Cloudfinder is a web-based product that works with your unique domain to store files and emails, enable you to search for files and emails, restore previous versions of files and even get back deleted files and emails. You cannot delete anything accidentally, any longer. It seamlessly links with your current Google apps (and in the future [...]
Basecamp isn’t the first project management app to be introduced here (we already reviewed Mavenlink, Clarizen, Attask, etc,..), but it is one of the most popular ones, and for good reason. It offers so many features as standard, such as having single-page projects and a place to combine your projects, employees, companies, vendors and other [...]
With the unemployment rate so high, you would think that finding good employees would be easy. Unfortunately you still have to interview many candiates you find one who fits the position properly. In this GooodJob review, we will explore how GooodJob Mobile, the new referrals app from GooodJob, makes it simple for your current employees to [...]
Email marketing can be intimidating. Beyond trying to figure out what to say, how do I make it look nice? Mad Mimi says they are for people who want email marketing to be simple. That sounds like me! Let’s give it a try. Mad Mimi was started by a couple who wanted to send stylish [...]
As a business owner, you know the importance of having a web presence. You know that more people are finding services and shopping on the Internet so you are always looking for a way to make sure that your website has something your competition lacks. This week we review GimeTalk a live chat app that [...]
QuickBooks by Intuit is now available in an online version to allow you to keep track of your accounting and bookkeeping tasks all in one place. We will see in this QuickBooks Online review how you can get immediate access to secure online accounting software and the ability to keep everything organized in one place. [...]
Imagine being able to collaborate in real time on group projects, share files, surf the web, send emails and chat all in one secure location? Well, you can…with LinkGard’s Google Apps offering, a way to manage all your work processes efficiently and effectively. Their full range of IT services include software development, information security, cloud computing, [...]
Salon owners are experts in hair color, pedicures, and makeup application. They don’t have time to become booking software experts too. Trust me, I know this because my mother was a cosmetologist, and so are several of my friends. I’m a beauty school dropout. As cosmetologists, we just want to do hair and service our [...]
Doing the payroll for a small to medium size business is no fun. Who am I kidding, it’s not fun for any business! Getting the hours right, calculating taxes, adding commissions, bonuses, subtracting the coffee fund fee—it’s complicated and easy to make mistakes. PaymentEvolution says it makes doing a Canadian payroll fast and user friendly. [...]
Keeping track of who is off work, how much time each employee has used and the vacation schedule for the business year is complicated. So is keeping everyone happy about time off, from workers to managers. TimeOffManager says it has organized this tricky part of business life. Let’s take a look in this TimeOffManager review. Who [...]
This week we review KiSSFLOW that offers a streamlined option for managing for workflow. Creating and managing workflows can sometimes be frustrating but KiSSFLOW takes the work out of by offering a more simplified process. They have created the first known business workflow application used with Google Apps to allow for an easy-to-follow workflow system. [...]
How many times have you wished your postal mail was as easy to manage as your electronic mail? If you’re anything like me, it’s a wish you’ve made on more than one occasion. Email is simple to deal with and you don’t have to worry about recycling, shredding, or someone sifting through your garbage to [...]
Time is the one commodity in life that can never be recovered. There are only so many hours in a given day. No one understands this better than busy business owners struggling to juggle the demands of their businesses with the demands of their families and their own desired qualities of living. This Infusionsoft review [...]
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a SEO tool tool for businesses and Internet marketers that allows you to track inbound links to your sites as well as your competitors, track SEO performance, analyze keyword positions in search engines, and pinpoint under-served niches in your industry? These are just some of the features Colibri Tool [...]
If you want to improve your entire sales, marketing and customer service cycle and save both time and money then you’ve probably looked into various forms of marketing automation software. Founded in 2006, Marketo seeks to simplify, streamline, automate and measure marketing tasks and work flows in order to increase efficiencies and grow revenue. With [...]
Customer engagement must be high on the list of priorities for almost any business today. Unfortunately, not all businesses have the tools, tactics, and talents to properly engage their customers before and after the sale. That’s where Zendesk comes into the picture. Read this Zendesk review to get a better idea of whether or not [...]
The world was not enough for James Bond, perhaps because he didn’t have the WinWeb family of apps at his disposal. Q is good, but even he has his limitations. This WinWeb review will attempt to tell you what WinWeb can do for your business. Starting with the Projects & Helpdesk and moving on to [...]
Once upon a time, dozeo founder, Maximilian Mack of Stuttgart, Germany, had to travel all around presenting seminars, or worse, rely on inferior webinar software to help him make his point from a distance. He didn’t like operating that way and an idea was born that would, two years later, revolution the way businesses conduct [...]
Customer service is one of the most important aspects of your business. Having good customer service will increase your sales by creating repeat customers and fans of your business. Your job needs to be to exceed the customer’s expectations, every time.That is why most business experts always tell you to under promise and over […]
The post 7 Things Your Customer Service Team Is Probably Doing Wrong appeared first on GetApp Learning Center.