Articles on this Page
- 01/10/13--04:30: _Doing Magic with Me...
- 02/06/13--04:30: _Store, Search, Back...
- 02/08/13--04:30: _Basecamp Review — P...
- 02/11/13--04:30: _GooodJob Review — T...
- 02/12/13--04:30: _Mad Mimi Review – E...
- 02/13/13--04:30: _GimeTalk Review — I...
- 02/14/13--04:45: _QuickBooks Online R...
- 02/19/13--04:30: _LinkGard Review – M...
- 02/21/13--04:30: _SalonBooker Review ...
- 02/25/13--04:30: _Payment Evolution R...
- 02/27/13--04:30: _TimeOffManager Revi...
- 03/01/13--04:30: _KiSSFLOW Review – K...
- 05/21/13--05:30: _PostScan Mail Revie...
- 06/06/13--05:35: _Infusionsoft Review...
- 06/10/13--05:30: _Colibri Tool Review...
- 06/12/13--05:30: _Marketo Review — Po...
- 06/26/13--05:33: _Zendesk Review – Su...
- 06/27/13--05:30: _WinWeb Review – The...
- 07/05/13--05:10: _dozeo Review – Beau...
- 10/15/14--11:31: _7 Things Your Custo...
- 01/10/13--04:30: Doing Magic with Membership Management — Review of Wild Apricot
- 02/08/13--04:30: Basecamp Review — Project Management for Everyone
- 02/11/13--04:30: GooodJob Review — Turn Your Employees Into Recruiters
- 02/12/13--04:30: Mad Mimi Review – Email Marketing Made Beautiful
- 02/19/13--04:30: LinkGard Review – Manage Work Processes Efficiently with Google Apps
- 02/21/13--04:30: SalonBooker Review – Make Appointments with Ease
- 02/25/13--04:30: Payment Evolution Review – Finally Payroll Software That Works
- 02/27/13--04:30: TimeOffManager Review – Keep Track of Employees Leave
- 03/01/13--04:30: KiSSFLOW Review – Keeping Google Apps Workflows Simple
- 05/21/13--05:30: PostScan Mail Review — Manage your Post Mail as Email
- 06/10/13--05:30: Colibri Tool Review – Measure Trends & Analyze Conversions
- 06/12/13--05:30: Marketo Review — Powerful Marketing Automation
- 06/26/13--05:33: Zendesk Review – Support and Engage Your Customers
- 06/27/13--05:30: WinWeb Review – The Future of Business
- 07/05/13--05:10: dozeo Review – Beautify Digital Encounters
- 10/15/14--11:31: 7 Things Your Customer Service Team Is Probably Doing Wrong
Setting up a membership site can be intimidating, especially if you have different member levels, want to accept payments and have limited tech skills. Poetically named membership management app Wild Apricot says it provides Member Management Magic. As a freelancer, I have worked with a client who used Wild Apricot before and I must confess I [...]
Cloudfinder is a web-based product that works with your unique domain to store files and emails, enable you to search for files and emails, restore previous versions of files and even get back deleted files and emails. You cannot delete anything accidentally, any longer. It seamlessly links with your current Google apps (and in the future [...]
Basecamp isn’t the first project management app to be introduced here (we already reviewed Mavenlink, Clarizen, Attask, etc,..), but it is one of the most popular ones, and for good reason. It offers so many features as standard, such as having single-page projects and a place to combine your projects, employees, companies, vendors and other [...]
With the unemployment rate so high, you would think that finding good employees would be easy. Unfortunately you still have to interview many candiates you find one who fits the position properly. In this GooodJob review, we will explore how GooodJob Mobile, the new referrals app from GooodJob, makes it simple for your current employees to [...]
Email marketing can be intimidating. Beyond trying to figure out what to say, how do I make it look nice? Mad Mimi says they are for people who want email marketing to be simple. That sounds like me! Let’s give it a try. Mad Mimi was started by a couple who wanted to send stylish [...]
As a business owner, you know the importance of having a web presence. You know that more people are finding services and shopping on the Internet so you are always looking for a way to make sure that your website has something your competition lacks. This week we review GimeTalk a live chat app that [...]
QuickBooks by Intuit is now available in an online version to allow you to keep track of your accounting and bookkeeping tasks all in one place. We will see in this QuickBooks Online review how you can get immediate access to secure online accounting software and the ability to keep everything organized in one place. [...]
Imagine being able to collaborate in real time on group projects, share files, surf the web, send emails and chat all in one secure location? Well, you can…with LinkGard’s Google Apps offering, a way to manage all your work processes efficiently and effectively. Their full range of IT services include software development, information security, cloud computing, [...]
Salon owners are experts in hair color, pedicures, and makeup application. They don’t have time to become booking software experts too. Trust me, I know this because my mother was a cosmetologist, and so are several of my friends. I’m a beauty school dropout. As cosmetologists, we just want to do hair and service our [...]
Doing the payroll for a small to medium size business is no fun. Who am I kidding, it’s not fun for any business! Getting the hours right, calculating taxes, adding commissions, bonuses, subtracting the coffee fund fee—it’s complicated and easy to make mistakes. PaymentEvolution says it makes doing a Canadian payroll fast and user friendly. [...]
Keeping track of who is off work, how much time each employee has used and the vacation schedule for the business year is complicated. So is keeping everyone happy about time off, from workers to managers. TimeOffManager says it has organized this tricky part of business life. Let’s take a look in this TimeOffManager review. Who [...]
This week we review KiSSFLOW that offers a streamlined option for managing for workflow. Creating and managing workflows can sometimes be frustrating but KiSSFLOW takes the work out of by offering a more simplified process. They have created the first known business workflow application used with Google Apps to allow for an easy-to-follow workflow system. [...]
How many times have you wished your postal mail was as easy to manage as your electronic mail? If you’re anything like me, it’s a wish you’ve made on more than one occasion. Email is simple to deal with and you don’t have to worry about recycling, shredding, or someone sifting through your garbage to [...]
Time is the one commodity in life that can never be recovered. There are only so many hours in a given day. No one understands this better than busy business owners struggling to juggle the demands of their businesses with the demands of their families and their own desired qualities of living. This Infusionsoft review [...]
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a SEO tool tool for businesses and Internet marketers that allows you to track inbound links to your sites as well as your competitors, track SEO performance, analyze keyword positions in search engines, and pinpoint under-served niches in your industry? These are just some of the features Colibri Tool [...]
If you want to improve your entire sales, marketing and customer service cycle and save both time and money then you’ve probably looked into various forms of marketing automation software. Founded in 2006, Marketo seeks to simplify, streamline, automate and measure marketing tasks and work flows in order to increase efficiencies and grow revenue. With [...]
Customer engagement must be high on the list of priorities for almost any business today. Unfortunately, not all businesses have the tools, tactics, and talents to properly engage their customers before and after the sale. That’s where Zendesk comes into the picture. Read this Zendesk review to get a better idea of whether or not [...]
The world was not enough for James Bond, perhaps because he didn’t have the WinWeb family of apps at his disposal. Q is good, but even he has his limitations. This WinWeb review will attempt to tell you what WinWeb can do for your business. Starting with the Projects & Helpdesk and moving on to [...]
Once upon a time, dozeo founder, Maximilian Mack of Stuttgart, Germany, had to travel all around presenting seminars, or worse, rely on inferior webinar software to help him make his point from a distance. He didn’t like operating that way and an idea was born that would, two years later, revolution the way businesses conduct [...]
Customer service is one of the most important aspects of your business. Having good customer service will increase your sales by creating repeat customers and fans of your business. Your job needs to be to exceed the customer’s expectations, every time.That is why most business experts always tell you to under promise and over […]
The post 7 Things Your Customer Service Team Is Probably Doing Wrong appeared first on GetApp Learning Center.