- RSS Channel Showcase 2778225
- RSS Channel Showcase 2415463
- RSS Channel Showcase 9314358
- RSS Channel Showcase 1348175
Articles on this Page
- 02/25/13--04:30: _Payment Evolution R...
- 02/27/13--04:30: _TimeOffManager Revi...
- 03/01/13--04:30: _KiSSFLOW Review – K...
- 03/05/13--04:30: _Team Insights Revie...
- 03/07/13--04:30: _Sendloop Review – E...
- 03/11/13--05:30: _Ideascale Review – ...
- 03/15/13--05:30: _Outright Review – A...
- 04/05/13--02:35: _Vorex Review – User...
- 04/10/13--02:31: _Lexity Review – Ben...
- 04/17/13--05:33: _AIMcrm Review – Cus...
- 04/25/13--05:30: _Vivocha Review – Co...
- 05/07/13--05:30: _Cyfe Review — All-i...
- 05/09/13--04:20: _AtMail Review – Ema...
- 10/15/12--05:00: _Alternatives to Sal...
- 10/18/12--05:30: _Be Awesome: Customi...
- 10/30/12--05:02: _Apps Bundle For Sma...
- 10/31/12--05:00: _Alternatives to Piv...
- 11/02/12--05:00: _Alternatives To Tra...
- 11/05/12--04:09: _Apps for Freelance ...
- 11/07/12--04:30: _A More Efficient Wa...
- 02/25/13--04:30: Payment Evolution Review – Finally Payroll Software That Works
- 02/27/13--04:30: TimeOffManager Review – Keep Track of Employees Leave
- 03/01/13--04:30: KiSSFLOW Review – Keeping Google Apps Workflows Simple
- 03/05/13--04:30: Team Insights Review – How to Motivate a Team with a Web App
- 03/07/13--04:30: Sendloop Review – Email Simplicity, Reliability, And Metrics
- 03/11/13--05:30: Ideascale Review – Share Ideas Simply and Effectively
- 03/15/13--05:30: Outright Review – Automated Bookkeeping That’s Easy
- 04/05/13--02:35: Vorex Review – User Friendly Project Management
- 04/10/13--02:31: Lexity Review – Beneficial Suite of Apps For eCommerce Owners
- 04/25/13--05:30: Vivocha Review – Convert Online Visitors Faster
- 05/07/13--05:30: Cyfe Review — All-in-One Business Dashboard
- 05/09/13--04:20: AtMail Review – Email Management for Small to Medium Sized Business
- 10/15/12--05:00: Alternatives to Salesforce for QuickBooks Users
- 10/30/12--05:02: Apps Bundle For Small Business Recruiters
- 10/31/12--05:00: Alternatives to Pivotal Tracker
- 11/02/12--05:00: Alternatives To Traditional Recruiting Tools
Doing the payroll for a small to medium size business is no fun. Who am I kidding, it’s not fun for any business! Getting the hours right, calculating taxes, adding commissions, bonuses, subtracting the coffee fund fee—it’s complicated and easy to make mistakes. PaymentEvolution says it makes doing a Canadian payroll fast and user friendly. [...]
Keeping track of who is off work, how much time each employee has used and the vacation schedule for the business year is complicated. So is keeping everyone happy about time off, from workers to managers. TimeOffManager says it has organized this tricky part of business life. Let’s take a look in this TimeOffManager review. Who [...]
This week we review KiSSFLOW that offers a streamlined option for managing for workflow. Creating and managing workflows can sometimes be frustrating but KiSSFLOW takes the work out of by offering a more simplified process. They have created the first known business workflow application used with Google Apps to allow for an easy-to-follow workflow system. [...]
Team Insights has been developed by a Brighton based company, HowToMotivateATeam Ltd, and that is exactly what it does. It works alongside existing HR software and process to survey your team and identify exactly where you need to focus to engage and motivate them. Why is this important? Well there is a lot of research that [...]
The heart and soul of any online business effort is the mailing list. Sendloop says they are making it easy to send good looking emails and conduct effective ad campaigns. If it makes my email process simpler, it’s worth checking out. In this Sendloop review, the app creator Cem Hurturk says that he created it [...]
Ideascale is a simple and straightforward place for customers, clients and stakeholders to come together and share ideas. Feedback and ideas from a variety of sources is shared on Ideascale, which has been a cloud-based system since 2008. IdeaScale uses the tagline “Empower Innovation,” describing their value-add as the ability to bring out the best [...]
If you run a small business and are have been struggling with excess amounts of paperwork and confusing spreadsheets, you’re in luck. Outright is a comprehensive and easy-to-use online accounting program that simplifies the bookkeeping process. With Outright you will be able to organize your small business income and expenses, link your bank and credit [...]
Vorex provides an excellent Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution that is above anything you may have considered before, a true project management tools and resources to help you simplify your projects and entire business. In this Vorex review we will describe some of the high-quality tools offered that include expense tracking, time tracking, reporting, HR, invoicing, [...]
Lexity is an excellent source of tools for e-commerce websites including real-time analytics, visitor tracking and several other insights. It includes a variety of tools such as extensions, apps, plugins, Amazon Shopping, Google Shopping, Facebook Retargeting, Facebook Live Store and other marketing tools. If you want to run an e-commerce site, Lexity offers all the tools and [...]
AIMcrm offers unique and powerful software and apps for customer relationship management (CRM). The software goes above and beyond the CRM you will find elsewhere, offering excellent tools, Internet marketing advice, automation software, up-to-date technology and the ability to capture and track customer relationship information with ease. As a freelancer who uses a CRM on [...]
This product is essential for meeting and talking with your customers choosing between different communication media and, if your desire is to convert visitors to customers, it allows you to proactively engage with them, based on their navigation behavior. Easily meet with your customers and conduct a one on one conversation via this platform. Vivocha allows you [...]
Businesses today live and die by having access to the right information at the right time. Unfortunately, most businesses have the tools they use to analyze and understand various data points scattered from one end of the World Wide Web to another. It makes it difficult to keep up with all the information, as it’s [...]
Businesses today need every edge to ensure that they come out ahead of their competitors. Thankfully programs like AtMail come along. The problem for many small businesses trying to make it big on the World Wide Web is that there are many tools and programs promising impressive results. Because there are so many, it it’s [...]
Customer Service Relationship Management is one of the most important functions you will perform in your small business. It doesn’t matter what type of business you have. If you have customers, you need to form and maintain relationships with them. Whether you need to have a simple way to store all contact and correspondence with [...]
Manage your social media with new flair. Small business owners use social media with the intent of improving customer relationships, expanding their brand, and ultimately getting more customers. But, it can take a lot of time, effort and skill. Graphic design, writing, and business knowledge are all required to create a successful social media campaign. [...]
One of the biggest problems small business owners deal with is staffing. Many employees consider a position within a small business a stepping stone to something bigger, often leaving with little or no notice when something else comes along. Owners or supervisors end up having to take care of their own duties, fill in for [...]
Many software developers swear by Pivotal Tracker. It is a cloud based tool that helps teams manage the flow of a project. Each person is always looking at the same snapshot, from micro task level to the overview. It works for many companies that use agile development where the emphasis is on collaboration, step-by-step planning [...]
Traditionally, recruiters spent a lot of time creating job advertisements, reading applications and resumes and meeting with candidates before hiring a new employee. References and any required certifications and licenses need to be verified. The whole process was very time-consuming and frustrating. While meeting a prospective employee face-to-face has its advantages, the process up to [...]
Freelance writers are their own bosses, often working with a variety of clients on a daily basis. There is a lot to keep track of, as well as important marketing activities a freelance writer has to do on a daily basis to keep the jobs coming in. After all, there is no paycheck of a [...]
Think Subscription is a subscription management service offered to companies that have subscriptions for their services or products. If you run a company that has a large number of customers or clients who subscribe to your various products or services, you will find benefits to using the service Think Subscription provides you. Some of the [...]